So, you've been having a nice afterlife, right? Sure, it's not that much different from being alive(aside from the world looking a lot like Feudal Japan, for some odd reason), but hey, it's quiet(unless you're in one of the more violent districts), and not being hungry is a plus! Unless you have spiritual power, that is.
Well. Maybe it's not that great, but it's better than nothing, right?
Unfortunately, all... half-decent things must come to an end. An overpopulation of the Heartless causes the barrier between the worlds to die, and…everything goes to hell from there.
In a figurative sense, of course, unless you consider the fusion of heaven and earth to be some sort of hell.
Now, a group of misfitsheroes and anti-heroes from different universes must figure out how to put things back together... but with friends and families reunited with their dead loved ones, will they be able to accomplish the task before them?
I N F O R M A T I O N;
The setting of the "afterlife" is a place known as "Soul Society". Soul Society is a world from the anime/manga series called Bleach, authored by Kubo Tite. It is a lot like fedual Japan appearance wise, and while it is an "afterlife", a character can still "die" there [that character would get reincarnated eventually, though].
To prevent permanent character death, though, a character who may have just died in battle during the game would end up being regenerated homunculus-style [meaning they get the parts that were cut off of their body back, if any].
While the concept of this game is based off of multiple series [Bleach; Fullmetal Alchemist; Kingdom Hearts], you don't have to know them in order to join. Considering that, well, all of the worlds are now merged together. An FAQ on the series mentioned above will be posted soon, though, so be sure to keep an eye out!
R U L E S;
01. Respect both the staff and your fellow members. Treat everyone the way you would want to be treated. If you're having a problem with a certain member, a rule, the plot, anything, just notify a mod and we'll do something about it. Do not let personal problems affect your role playing. Assaulting someone inside of the game simply because you do not like him or her will not be tolerated. We do not want any drama here. This is a game, people. Anyone that fails to follow this rule will receive a shovel to the face.
02. Kindly report any and all rule-breaking to either a moderator or myself, and do not attempt to take matters into your own hands. If you do, you'll receive a shovel to the face again.
03. The unlawful control of another’s character—as in, without their express permission—is strictly forbidden.
04. Please be sure to type in proper paragraph format; this includes the correct usage of capitalization, grammar, and punctuation. Your posts should contain minimal typos and spelling errors.
05. Direct all inappropriate content to under a heavily-labeled cut.
06. Romance of all kinds is permitted here, provided that rule number five is adhered to.
07. You are expected to keep your characters as in-character as possible. While this role play is slightly AU-ish, the fun in role playing is exploring how a character would react to a certain situation given the guidelines of their canon personality. Any drastic change in their personality must be extensively compensated for in the realm of character development.
08. If you do not like the way a character is being portrayed? Deal. We will not kick out a player for your own personal means, unless they are truly being out of character.
09. Don't cast stones unless you want to be nailed to a really big piece of wood, yo.
Note; We reserve the right to add to this list any time deemed fit.
After you are approved, THEN you make a character journal. Do not submit an application with an already made journal. If you do not get a character journal up within five days after you have been accepted, we will assume that you have lost interest and decided to abandon the game.
If you would like to ask for a reservation on a character, you may, but it will only last for one week. Also, please remember that reserving a character does not automatically mean that you will get accepted.
An updated friend's list awaits you here! Comment in that entry to add yourself to it.